Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boating with Walter












Walter got to go on a boat ride on Sunday with Tim, Jackie & Alanah Nelson. We had a blast, and he slept through all of the wave bumps, even one that splashed us all. He whimpered a little, but kept on snoozing. We had lunch on the beach, with flies that bit us left and right, but we got to enjoy swimming a bit too. Alanah pulled me in and got me soaked.










We bought Walter and Incrediblock from Fisher Price on Craig's list. He digs on it big time. He started taking steps last night, but we aren't sure if they count as "First Steps" because he fell down right away. He is talking all of the time, and just such a good little guy.










He grinds his teeth though, which I cannot seem to get him to quit. It's frustrating, and is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. We played super hero the other day with a blanket from the hospital. He thought he needed a lot of cheerios energy to save the world. Good times.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Great I am glad that you got a blog. I love blogging. Your little man is so darn cute!